Hello, my name is Kerri. Your site caught my eye because of the Bertschy name. I come from a long line of them dating back to the 1700's so I suppose you can only guess what my next question might be lol. Are you related? here is some info. that may help you. We are the "Bertschy clan from Chaffee County in Salida, Colo. if you know of thesr Bertschy's please contact me at the e-mail shown. Also you have great looking kid's... one trait of being a Bertschy lol. I could not help but notice the little red head... also a bertschy trait! I have a sister and Niece with the same flaming red hair. lol. So feel free to contact me either way!
2 comments:
YAY, finally a pic of you--you look beautiful!!!!
Carisa
Hello,
my name is Kerri. Your site caught my eye because of the Bertschy name. I come from a long line of them dating back to the 1700's so I suppose you can only guess what my next question might be lol. Are you related? here is some info. that may help you. We are the "Bertschy clan from Chaffee County in Salida, Colo. if you know of thesr Bertschy's please contact me at the e-mail shown.
Also you have great looking kid's... one trait of being a Bertschy lol. I could not help but notice the little red head... also a bertschy trait! I have a sister and Niece with the same flaming red hair. lol. So feel free to contact me either way!
Thank-you,
kerri
Post a Comment